Discover the best way to sleep higher naturally as a substitute of using these popular sleeping aids that don’t work.
0:00 Introduction: How you can fix sleep problems naturally
0:22 Top causes of sleep problems
2:32 Top sleep aids that do not work
6:55 One of the best natural sleep aids
12:35 Try my video on melatonin!
Let’s speak about sleep. In the event you’re having trouble sleeping, it is vital to pinpoint the foundation reason for your sleep problems. In the event you only address the symptom, you should have to maintain coping with the symptom because you are not fixing the foundation cause.
Top causes of sleep problems:
• Respiratory problems (like sleep apnea)
• Certain medications
• Having too many stimulants (like caffeine)
• Restless leg syndrome
• Jet lag
• A hyperthyroid condition
• Exposure to blue light right before bed
• Eating too late at night
• Lack of melatonin and serotonin with age
• Lack of exercise after being an athlete
• Vitamin D deficiency
Popular sleeping aids that don’t work:
• Drinking alcohol at night
• Over-the-counter allergy medication
• CBD oil
• Prescription sleep medications
• Sleep trackers
• Taking melatonin
How you can sleep higher:
• Increase your melatonin naturally by exposing yourself to infrared light (just like the sun)
• Get on the keto weight loss plan and do intermittent fasting
• Take vitamin D3 before bed
• Take vitamin B1 or dietary yeast before bed
• Don’t overtrain, especially at night
• Do physical work
• Exercise (take a protracted walk in nature)
• Control your respiration
• Avoid blue light before bed
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who focuses on Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the writer of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He now not practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he now not practices chiropractic in any state and doesn’t see patients so he can deal with educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It shouldn’t be used to self-diagnose and it isn’t an alternative choice to a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or suggestion. It doesn’t create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. You need to not make any change in your health regimen or weight loss plan before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and suggestion. At all times seek the recommendation of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you’ll have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Avoid these popular sleeping aids that don’t work. I’ll see you in the following video.