Motivate yourself to be more energetic by testing the advantages of exercise and what could occur for those who stay inactive.
0:00 Introduction: The advantages of exercise
0:38 The risks of a sedentary lifestyle
1:47 Exercise advantages
10:30 Learn more about stress!
Let’s talk concerning the importance of exercise to your health by the advantages and what could occur for those who don’t exercise.
A sedentary lifestyle can have a variety of negative effects. An interesting research paper suggests that inactivity is the first reason behind over 35 chronic illnesses.
Be mindful that it’s essential to also concentrate on recovery after exercise to essentially profit from it.
Top advantages of exercise to your health:
1. It increases mitochondrial biogenesis and oxygen within the mitochondria.
2. It increases immune defense.
3. It could help decrease the danger of 13 varieties of cancer and reduce the negative effects of chemo.
4. It supports neurogenesis and may have positive effects in your memory and mood.
5. It increases oxygen throughout the organs.
6. It could help lower blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
7. It increases elasticity within the skin, joints, muscles, and arteries.
8. It’s the one activator of muscle growth.
9. It increases DNA repair.
10. It could possibly help support weight reduction, shrink a fatty liver, and counter bad habits.
11. It increases growth hormone and testosterone and reduces insulin.
12. It lowers cortisol. It also helps reduces oxidative stress, mental stress, physical stress, and stress on the body from pollution.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who focuses on Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the creator of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals®. He not practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he not practices chiropractic in any state and doesn’t see patients so he can concentrate on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It mustn’t be used to self-diagnose and it isn’t an alternative to a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, prescription, or suggestion. It doesn’t create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. It’s best to not make any change in your health regimen or food regimen before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and suggestion. All the time seek the recommendation of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you will have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps increase your awareness of the importance of exercise and motivates you to exercise more. I’ll see you in the following video.